Sunday, April 17, 2011

Prettier Packaging... On its Way!

Gone are the days when I'd pack my shroomies in tissue and bubble wrap and let that be the end. I just bought a bunch of organza drawstring bags from fetpak.com! Kind of a silly thing to be excited about, but I recently purchased a necklace as a gift from Starless Clay on Etsy, and I was really impressed with the packaging that it came in. It reminded me that the quality of the packaging has to match the quality of the product, thus I'm investing a little more on my packaging.

I didn't get around to making any new Shroomies this weekend, but all in all it's been a good week for my Shroomie business. I sold a handful of shrooms, got a couple of shroomie commission jobs, and of course got my packaging. Word of mouth has definitely been what's helped me most in terms of shroomie sales. Anyone who helps spread the word about my shroomies will earn my undying love (but not in a creepy way)!

No comments:

Post a Comment