Saturday, April 16, 2011

This Weekend's Lineup

I'm still working on uploading all of last weekend's shroomies to Etsy. But meanwhile I'm working on the next batch of shroomies as well!

I'm currently working on a new Peacock shroom. I made one in the past, but it sold before I even got it up on Etsy. This was one of my favorite designs, so I'm looking forward to doing another. Here's a picture of the old Peacock shroom:





For this weekend, I also have planned a Bride Shroom and Groom Shroom, a rainy day shroom inspired by this weekend's weather, and maybe another decorative shroom using a popular textile pattern of some sort. I'm also thinking of exploring some different color palettes. If any one has any color suggestions or requests, bring 'em on!

And don't forget, I also do custom shroomie commissions. The base price is the same as my standard shroomie price - $12.50. Unless it uses lots of Swarovski crystals or has some other expensive material included, I'm generally able to hold that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment